Your Global Leader in Water & Air Purification for Over Half a Century
Supplying Families with Premier Water & Air Products
Since 1953, RainSoft’s mission is to provide clean, fresh water and help our customers breathe easier in their homes. Whether you need water conditioning systems, air purification systems, or home filtration systems, our skilled and experienced team will find the best water or air solutions for you. Based in Flushing, MI, and serving nearly all of Michigan’s lower peninsula and Northwestern Ohio, we are ready to help you love your water and air.
Want to learn how your home can have cleaner, healthier water, and air?
Water Conditioning Systems
RainSoft offers advanced water softening equipment to both commercial and residential customers. The RainSoft EC4 water conditioning system softens, filters, reduces ferrous iron, clarifies, and polishes your water, giving you an abundant supply of luxuriously conditioned water throughout your home. Our technology makes it easy to use, with features like immediate condition response, power outage recovery, distinctive alarm tones, a sizable interactive display, and proportional brine and rinse.
Drinking Water Systems
Our NSF-certified Ultrefiner II Premium Drinking Water System provides you and your family with the most exemplary drinking water system available. RainSoft drinking water systems are highly efficient and effective when it comes to delivering superior drinking water. The Ultrefiner II utilizes three high quality multi-stage filters designed to address virtually any drinking water concern. With a limited lifetime warranty, our filters are built to last.
The Ultrefiner II system provides multiple lines of defense to protect the drinking water your family relies on, including a:
- Carbon Block Sediment Pre-Filter reduces chlorine levels and removes particles as small as ten microns in size from your drinking water.
- Membrane Cartridge that filters on a molecular level to reduce unwanted inorganic solids such as lead, chromium, and copper.
- Carbon Block Sediment Post-Filter reduces harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) that threaten human health and the environment.
Whole-Home Filtration Systems
Is a lingering taste of chlorine keeping you from enjoying drinking tap water? If you’re receiving water from a municipal supply, there is a good chance that it’s being treated with chlorine. While much of the chlorine doesn’t reach your home, it still affects how your water tastes and smells. A RainSoft whole-house carbon filtration system can dramatically reduce the amount of chlorine and a wide variety of other contaminants that may be affecting the way your water tastes. Enjoy drinking your tap water again with help from RainSoft!
Problem Solving Water Filters
The RainSoft EC4 OxyTech system reduces iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide, providing a reliable supply of treated water with minimal attention. Each of our filters is built for long life and trouble-free operation. RainSoft’s EC4 OxyTech delivers unparalleled ease of use with features and benefits that ensure your family receives the finest water possible throughout your home.
Air Purification Systems
The AirMaster Ultra system is designed to give your home the best air quality possible. We go beyond ordinary air filters; our system uses two safe and time-tested technologies: ultraviolet light and ozone. Like all RainSoft products, this system is built to last, so your family will breathe easier inside your home for years to come.
CleanStart® Laundry Solution
CleanStart® is an innovative, eco-friendly laundry solution that provides the cleanest, freshest laundry while simultaneously saving you money! Designed and engineered for the home, it utilizes the same commercial cleaning technology found in larger systems for their laundry operations. Cleanstart® is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, meaning it is built to last and provide years of dependable service.
How does CleanStart® work?
CleanStart® transforms cold water into a powerful cleaning agent by oxidizing normal tap water and injecting a controlled amount of ozone (O3) into the wash water. Ozone is nature’s safest, most potent oxidant, and most effective disinfecting agent. After the ozone oxidizes and disinfects, it reverts to oxygen, leaving behind nothing but cleaner, fresher laundry!
What are the benefits of CleanStart®?
- Energy Savings: Because only cold water is needed, we eliminate the energy required to heat the wash water.
- Detergent Savings: Our disinfecting and cleaning system is powerful, greatly reducing and often eliminating the need for laundry detergent, softeners, and bleach. We recommend pre-treatment of stubborn stains.
- Environmentally Responsible: By minimizing the use of hot water and detergents, you’re using less energy and no longer dumping thousands of gallons of soap and toxic bleach into the environment.
- No Chemical Irritation: We eliminate common skin irritation caused by harsh cleaning detergents and disinfecting products. This is beneficial for those with infants and sensitive skin.
- Longer Lasting Clothes: Your fabric life will be extended due to not using harsh chemicals that break down fabrics.
- Extra Cleaning: The rinse cycle becomes a second, powerful cleaning cycle.
- Low Operating Cost: CleanStart® consumes less energy than a 40 watt light bulb.
- Versatile: CleanStart® is compatible with all makes and models of washing machines, whether it is a top loader, front loader, or high-efficiency model.
DuraCube® Salt Products
Use our NSF-certified Dura-Cube® Salt products to keep your softener clean and trouble-free. Pro’s Pick® Dura-Cube® are virtually 100% water-soluble and uniquely compacted for hardness to prevent mushing and bridging in the brine tank. Pro’s Pick® Red•Out® Dura-Cube® has all those benefits along with being specially formulated for use where iron content in water is high, as it contains an effective additive that helps prevent rust stains.
Our complimentary water analysis helps you better understand the water in your home or business. A RainSoft test is the first step toward resolving your water issues. Our water treatment experts are skillful, prompt, and effective at diagnosing problems with your water, explaining results, and recommending the best solutions to meet your needs.
Let RainSoft Water Treatment of Northern Michigan solve all of your water problems. Our team has clean, fresh water at the forefront of our minds, from diagnosing the water issues within your residential or commercial property, to recommending solutions, installing filtration systems, water systems, and more. Take the first step and contact our team today for a free water analysis!
Maintenance & Service Calls
RainSoft Water Treatment of Northern Michigan performs maintenance and service calls to anyone struggling with their current water system. Don’t hesitate to contact our team of experienced water analysis experts, even if your current system is not RainSoft. We service all brands.